I provide short-term, goal-oriented counselling and long-term deep trans-formative psychotherapy and have specialized in working with general type of issues such as
- Suffering from anxiety and panic attacks
- Depression / low moods or mood swings
- Anger management issues / aggression
- Relationship issues / marriage problems
- Dependency issues, such as co-dependency, alcohol dependency
- Low self confidence and self-esteem
- Grief and loss
- Sexual difficulties, sex and porn addictions
- Self-image and self-confidence issues
- Communication difficulties
- Issues of intimacy
- Separation or marriage break up
- Crisis and transitions – facing uncertainties and change
- Searching for a purpose and meaning of life
- Family issues and trans-generational patterns
- Understanding and coming to terms with major life changes
- Workplace related issues / workplace stress
“My passion as a psychotherapist and counsellor
lies in walking alongside my clients to facilitate a process of change.
I provide a safe and confidential environment, guidance and support. I am registered with the Psychotherapists Board of Aotearoa New Zealand (PBANZ) and adhere to their Code of Ethics and am committed to ongoing professional development to maintain a high level of professionalism that includes regular clinical supervision.
I speak German and English.
Psychotherapist – Couples Counsellor – Life Coach
Henderson & North Shore Mobile 021 129 6372 Email: email@example.com