What is the benefit of Couples Counselling?
The benefit would be to assist you
to develop a way to either
- develop a conscious and relationship,
- apply a new and more respectful way of relating to each other
- or decide the separate and
- move through a respectful separation process.
To will learn to
- communicate effectively, listen carefully and pay attention
- develop a deeper understanding of yourself and your partner
- resolve conflicts and long-standing difficulties more easily
- negotiate differences more easily
- understand the underlying relationship dynamic
As a result of this, you
- develop respect, empathy and compassion for each other
- feel more at ease and relaxed with each other (rather than walking on egg shells)
- have an increased sense of safety
- have an increased emotional and physical intimacy
- feel a deeper connection
- have more passion and fun
- a more full-filling, harmonious and conscious relationship
I also facilitate the process of separation to allow a respectful process.
In my couples counselling sessions, I apply a number of methods and approaches and work with married couples, partners or same sex couples/partners.
I provide a safe and environment where difficult issues can be addressed.
Reg. Psychotherapist – Counsellor – Couples Counsellor – North Shore – Auckland
Mobile 021 129 6372 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org